Wednesday 11 May 2011

Day 2 in ☆apore

We got up pretty early, settle our lunch at subway and Universal-Studio-Here-We-Go.  Exciting! I am gonna meet Mr.Gingy and roller coasters are waiting for me! We were very lucky because we bumped into someone who was about to sell her tickets because she bought an extra one, we got it at cheaper price! Wink* Hanging around outside of the Universal Studio before headed in. Snapping session; The decoration is so candylicious!
Would you like have someee? :)


M&M! Nom Nom Nom. They asked me to say HI to my readers! :)
Kung Fu Pandaa!

Hello GINGY!

Poison soft drinks! Cutee rightt? TeeHee*
Remind me of one song when i saw them; I like to move it move it, she likes to move it move it, we like to move it move it! YES! Madagascar! <3 haha Don't you miss Alex Gloria Melman and Marty?!
Hello I am Mr.Gingy. Please bring me homeee
And the naughty penguin!
Are you ready for an adventure? Strongly recommended this roller coaster, damn dope man. Totally dark inside, you could barely see your fingers and you are totally unprepared and cannot predict what is going to happen; All you can do is screaming. Besides than screaming, is still screaming! DOPE!




Ignore my expression please






Sooooooo CUTE!


Our Far Far Away
My future home! :D Build a castle for me and i will marry you wink*


Mr.Raincoat? Yes. It was a heavy rain. So we were forced to wear raincoat, was fun tho!


Bettyyyyyy!


We took train to Sentosa after US! Song of the sea-very nice showwww. The lighting and effects are so real! Thumbs up!



We took late dinner at Carls Junior! They served really nice fast food especially their burger. Yummilicious! They were tiring, so they decided to go back to hotel. My and bie wanted to walk around so we took cab and headed to Clark Quay. We were kinda embarrassed due to our outfits are so-not-Clark Quay; I was actually wearing singlet and short with my ugly crocs to Clark Quay while people was dressing so nicely for drinking session. Hahahahaha. But it is fine for us because no one knows who we are!
I bet you dare not to sit this!
It was pretty late, but you still can see there's still a lot of people chilling with few cans of beer. Very relaxing.



Dont get fool by him!

Oh NO!







With the love one
That's all for my second day. Tiring but full of memories :)
Oh Yes! The greatest and biggest party is hitting Penang! Stay Tuned! I will blog about it and the third and fourth day in Sg real soon!
Yours truly,
Winnie

No comments:

Post a Comment