Saturday 14 May 2011

7ASTE QUEENSTOWN!

 
YES! 7aste is hitting Penang again. 7aste Queenstown (New Zealand) will be happening on 3rd of June 2011 at Mansion 32! Thanks to 7aste had brought me a lot of fun from Monte Carlo to New York. This time will be my third time participating 7ASTE event! This time, 7ASTE will be slightly different compare to last time, there wont be any last minute invites nor pay-at-the-door-entries anymore. So people( party animal), what are you waiting for? register yourself at www.7aste.com fast and quick! 
Monte Carlo
was my very first time attending 7aste event!
With Qianyi
Blogger Chammaine Tan

Dear Zoe :)

Johnny Chae

My favorite shot! haha I ma like OMG!

Shindee Wei

FeiCui xoxo

Yours truly



New York
Cathy!
FeiCui Charlene Choo :D My face quite stim tho

Mr.Eddy

Yeeming FeiCui Chuckie

Greg and Shindee

Chuckie

Janice and Calene

FeiCui Calene Janice MissW Chloe Shindee

Last but not least, with Khangie Khang :D



xoxo,
Winnie

No comments:

Post a Comment