Tuesday 10 May 2011

Day 1 in ☆apore!

Hello there, its my very first post! My brain stuck and I seriously don't know what to blog about. Then I viewed my album I decided to start my post with my singapore trip! Its really effing AWESOME yet memorable. Thanks to my bie. :) It was actually my birthday trip, we celebrated my birthday over there. :)
XieXie :) 
The first day, departed from Penang and took about an hour to Sg! Very exited, i tell you what, everything in Sg is awesome. Yes! It is! So so convenient and the foods OH-MY SLURPS! I dint expected it could be that delicious, because i heard of some feedback from my friends which the foods over there taste bad. But these rumors are so not true, its really niceeee! Thumbs up for their foods. :D  
Reached Sg in the early of the morning! We were very hungry, but we gotta check in to hotel first before we had our first meal at Sg! haha exited exited* Waiting for skytrain to Terminal2!
After we checked in, washed up and dressed up ourselves! SG HERE I COME! We took bus down to Orchard Road which is a must if you travel to SG! Our First destination :D
Blame to TOPSHOP! I spent almost half of my money in TopShop! and those clothes i bought which i can find it in Penang, arwww. HaHaHa! But still I am a big fan of TopShop :D 










Khangie with Lst
Yeeming babe and Alex :D


Hello SunShine!


  
 
 
The next station; we went to Marina Bay Sand Shopping Complex, ARWWWW The view very niceee. Chungkye and Chuckie joined us as well. :D
The Brothers! :D
 






Singapore Flyer!

The Night view is awesomeeeeeeeee :D



























 
That's all for my first day in Singapore. Awesome and awesome! Oh Ya, did i mentioned that you can actually dine inside the Singapore Flyer? Yes, It can, two person in a flyer, candle light dinner* arww :D I forgot how much per person, but it is really romantic :)  Okayyyy, i got to go. Stay tuned for my next post- Second day in Singapore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment