Monday 9 May 2011

About Winnie :)

Hello there! I am Winnie, come from Penang. I am currently 20 (year 2011), I am still a student. First of all, very nice to meet you guys and welcome to my day dream. I am 50% friendly, 30% crazy, 20% emo. I am very trainable, I love learning new thing, I am a freak for some times also, I love the feeling when you go to somewhere else where no one knows you and you can start everything fresh and all over again; I am very emotional, a small tiny thing will make me very very happy yet it can let me down at the same time. I laugh when I am happy, I cry when I am sad; I don't used to hide things from people. I could be a very nice listener and good adviser. Oh Yes! The best and also a weak part of me is I am a very very very straight forward person, Yes, I definitely is. No matter its a good/bad habit to you or you, or you you you, that's a habit that I would never want to get rib of. In fact, I feel comfortable with being me and myself. Oh YA! Did i mentioned how much i obsessed with foods? Yes I certainly do! I can eat non-stop. 'Live for foods' that my phrase! Keep fit or on diet? NO! I will never torture myself by emptying my stomach. NoNoNo! Singing is my passion, I love to sing! I love my family, my boyfriend my girlfriends my life and I love ME! I own my fantasies, my dream, my hope, my fears, my success, my mistakes, my failures, I own all of me. :D That's pretty much sum up who am I. Of course, I am beyond of my description, and to find out more, shall pay visits to my blog! :) xoxo




Yours truly,
Winnie

No comments:

Post a Comment