Wednesday 31 August 2011

Dates with loves

I was out for a date with loves before i left to the city; Catch up with my girls Jan, Khar Ling and Derella at Harvest Inn; Yummilicious honey oat chicken and fusion chicken :D two of my favourite! Headed to Straits Quay Berlin after dinner. Drinking session, yes! hehe 
Khar Ling Derella Moi and Jan



Hugs!
Breakfast with honey before she fly to Us All the best bestie :)

Irresistible right? Drool! 

Take good care honey See you on May 2012 :D

Dinner with keikei; I was kind of overdressed on that day because we planned to go QE2 at first but plan changed, we switched our dining place to gurney. People was throwing weird eyes on me when i walked by due to my super hilarious outfit aduhhh Pai Seh betul zzzz!  Italian cuisine, anyone? :)

Noms! love my aglio olio with prawns :D




Pretty kei kei :)



Now you know why! zzzzz

Yours truly,
Winnie

No comments:

Post a Comment