Friday 17 June 2011

7aste Queenstown @ Mansion 32

 Picture with Vivian Wong also known as one of the penang pretty blogger :)

Was invited by Leonard to 7aste which held at Mansion 32 on 3rd of June; Thanks abang for the invitation; Reached Mansion pretty early, I found not much people this time; To be honest, if you attend previous 7aste event you will know the crowd. This time they successfully reduce the crowd which is a good thing, couldn't agree more right? Met some new friends and chit chat session; Thats pretty much what were I doing all night long; And sorry readers, am afraid going to fail you guys this time because not much pictures taken. :D Some were inside my friend's camera and I requested not to tag me; Ugly duh!
Babes and Leonard aka abang! :D heart*

:)
Will update my blog as often as i can! Heart you readers :D Btw, I renovated my blog's skin yesterday. Not complete yet; Waiting for Khar Ling's photoshoot result and i will edit a new nice header! hehe
Stay tuned for my next post- John Birthday Bash @ The Zon Suite

Yours truly,
Winnie

No comments:

Post a Comment